Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thing 6

I have a daughter who is 9 months old and I am addicted to finding deals on cute designer clothing for her and also cute decorative items for my home.  One of my favorite blogs that I keep track of in my reader is the Layla Grace Backroom Blog. I love this blog because it has decorating tips and deals and also such cute cute little girl clothing- 2 of my favorite things!  I especially loved the Trend Watch Industrial Chic article on the Layla Grace blog- such a cute idea!
Another thing that I love are books and I really like the feed that I subscribed to English Companion Ning. That is an awesome blog and one post that I really enjoyed was about teachers how they like to get caught up on their reading in the summer. It had awesome websites with book recommendations and ideas. My favorite book site was listed- Goodreads. I use this to keep track of what I am reading and I also introduced my students to this site this year in my class for them to keep track of their reading lists and book recommendations and reviews. 
I really like the reader and have been using is for quite a while to keep track of blogs and feeds that I enjoy. It is a simple way to skim and scan the information that you really enjoy and want to keep track of.

1 comment:

  1. I hope to see pictures of your daughter in some of the upcoming Things involving photographs!

    ReplyDelete