Monday, July 25, 2011

Thing 23

My favorite discovery/exercise on this learning journey was Animoto. I really liked this program and plan to introduce my students to this. I have already begun using it in my personal life to make a video of my daughter.  I also liked Voicethread and can't wait to use this with my students.  This program has affected my lifelong learning goals by making me want to use more technology in my classroom. I liked playing around and figuring out how to do things and it made me excited to do more. I would most likely choose to participate in the future if another program like this was offered by the district.  This class has truly helped me in that I now feel more confident in introducing my students to some of the programs that I have become aware about. Throughout the year, I will continue to blog with my students and I like the idea of viewing webinars every now and then to learn new ways to utilize technology.  I truly enjoyed this opportunity this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment