Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thing 17

I previewed Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips & Just One More Book.I liked both of the Podcasts, but enjoyed Grammar Girl's podcast more. I liked how she would discuss the correct usage for two similar words that people often confuse.  I used NPR & Learn Out Loud as my search directories when I was looking for Podcasts.  I definitely think that Podcasts can be incorporated into the classroom. For example, instead of having students stand up and present, you could have them make a podcast and then play it for the class.  I have looked at Podcasts before on my iPod and listened to a few of them. It is a quick way to listen to something while you are doing something else unlike reading a book.  I have not used Podcasting my classroom, but I want to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment