Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thing 19

I think VoiceThread is really neat! I have never seen anything like this.  I liked how in the example there was an old photograph and each family member was going through and talking about the picture. I know that in my English class, I could use this in so many ways! It was be a great way to leave comments on student work. I could also see this being used as a warmup, where I have a question, quote, or picture and ask the students to comment on it.  Students could use VoiceThread when they are working on presentations together to gather feedback and exchange ideas.  In my personal life, I would like to scan some of my grandmothers photographs that she has in a big box and have her go through and tell what she remembers about some of them.  What an awesome tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment