Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thing 15

I love Delicious! It is such a great way to keep all of your bookmarks together. I so like how you can access your bookmarks from any computer. It was always such a pain to transfer bookmarks whenever getting a new computer.  I bookmarked sites that I access the most on my computer.  Most of them deal with shopping. More specifically, most of them deal with bargain designer children's clothing.  My favorite site Zulily is one that I use every day.  On my computer at school, I have several bookmarks dealing with my teaching subject. When I go back to work, I am going to plug those bookmarks into my Delicious account so they will never be lost. Delicious is super easy to work with and so is the tagging system. If anyone is interested, here are my tags. http://delicious.com/tikkawalters

No comments:

Post a Comment