Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thing 7A

One thing that I found interesting when skimming my google reader was an article in the blog BurbMom called Need a Splash of Color in Your Hair? It discussed how one of the hot new trends not just for teens is to get colored extensions in your hair. Not natural hair colors, but bright pinks, purples, blues, etc.  I think it would be a fun look if you were in your 20's, but I feel that I am a little too old for it. I feel the same way about the other hot new trend right now- feathers. I have seen several people walking around with feathers in their hair, but I just don't think the look is right for me- I'll just stick with highlighting my hair- that's as risky as I will get! :)

1 comment:

  1. C'mon Mrs. Walters, get crazy!!! Maybe you and your fashionable daughter could get matching do's.

    ReplyDelete