Monday, July 25, 2011

Thing 7B

I read an article that called Off The Grid from my SheisDallas blog that I subscribe to on my Google Reader.  It was very interesting because it is something that I can relate too- trying to disconnect from technology. The article discussed how hard it was for the author and her husband to “disconnect” themselves from their technological devices during their vacation.  I have often wondered if this would be hard for me to do. Ever since I got an IPhone, I can’t imagine life without one. Even my husband, who is not really that into technology has an IPhone and checks it all the time. I am constantly looking at Facebook and posting pictures of my daughter. I know that I could live without these things, but why should I since it is so convenient? 

No comments:

Post a Comment