Monday, July 25, 2011

Thing 22

I found Classroom 2.0 to be an interesting site.  One of the forums that I visited was called Ipad in the Classroom. I really enjoyed reading the responses. Most of the people participating in the forum thought that Ipads would not be a beneficial educational tool to have in the classroom. They mentioned it taking over textbooks. I think it would be a nice addition to have to the classroom, but not one for every student; just each teacher having a few per class.  A special interest group that I visited was called Google Apps for Education. It was helpful because I found new ways that I can use google apps with my students this year. I can't wait to get started with some of these new ideas along with my previous knowledge that I have been building upon.  I think that I will most likely join Classroom 2.0 and take advantage of this social networking site to help me learn even more new things during the year or to ask questions that people on the site might be able to answer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment