Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thing 14

One of the tools that I chose to explore was ToonDoo. I can think of so many ways that this tool could be incorporated into my classroom. One way that I would use this would be with vocabulary words. I would have the students create a short comic strip using one or two of the vocabulary words that week. I think that kids would really get into this because they can design the characters and backgrounds while also having to think of a scenario to use to incorporate the vocabulary words. When it comes to social features using this site, I am sure that teenagers could think of several! I guess you could put it on your facebook or myspace page if you really wanted to.  The other tool that I explored was Picnik. I really like this tool because you can edit your photos and make them look better. You can also add effects to the photos. This is a tool that I would use more at home with my own personal photographs. This is also a took that has numerous social features because you can edit your photos and then post them to your social networking site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment